Monday, October 3, 2016

Raclette

Bonjour! 
Emmanuel and the boyz!


This past week was another week of solid contacting! We had
only a few appointments set up so we hit the streets hard. One of the
appointments we had was with a man named Landry. We met him on the
street the week prior and had an appointment with home last week. It
went really well. He is refugee from the Central African Republic. It
has been a while since I last checked up on the rebel forces in the
CAR but apparently there has been a huge civil war-ish thing going on.
Landry was getting persecuted so he fled the country and is now trying
to reunite with his family who still lives there. He really like what
we had to teach about the restoration and would like to see us again.


On Wednesday we were able to help a man from the ward with his home
improvement projects. He has 3 homes all right next to each other and
he is trying to connect them all. Elder Silva and I spent most of the
time getting rid of old tile with a drill. We are going to hire out
our services soon.


On Thursday I hit my one year mark! It was a great day that pinnacled
when I received a package from my Aunt. She sent me a raclette machine
and a block of cheese! It was such a great surprise. Elder Silva and I
have been eating so much raclette. It reminds me of Sundays back at
the Hein Home.


General Conference went really well. My favorite talk was from
President Eyring in the Sunday Morning Session.

Sunset after a long day of contacting.

Have a great week. God Bless.

Elder Hein

No comments:

Post a Comment