Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Very Short

Bonjour! 

Rene's baptism

I apologize in advance because this is going to be a fairly short update. After Rene's baptism, we had a couple investigators drop us, and Emmanuel moved 12 kilometers away so it was just a boring week filled with contacting. I guess I shouldn't use the word boring, because I had a blast, but there is nothing new and exciting, just the same old missionary work. Haha. With that being said we did find a few people this week who seemed to show an interest in the gospel. We will see where they go within the next few weeks. 

One cool thing we did this week was, during one of our lunch hours, we went with a friend of ours, Davy, into the famous ardennes forest. Honestly I dont know what all the hoopla is about. It was just an average forest. I would rather chill in the majestic Russell Creek (for those of you not living in the best city in America, its the creek behind our house in Plano). 
We also did a lot of planning with the zone leaders and Lille stake presidency this past week for October 8th. We got some great ideas for this tremendous finding day we are going to do. 

I hit my one year mark in the field this week. Time flies by. I honestly am flabbergasted that a year ago I was just entering the Madrid MTC. I love being out here and I miss y'all.

Have a wonderful week! God Bless

Rene's baptism
Elder Hein

No comments:

Post a Comment