Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Pain in my side - literally!

Snow!
Bonjour! 

This past week was great, but also bizarre. We had a lot of interesting things thrown our way that we did not foresee.  

So Tuesday we went down to Paris to do exchanges with the Assistants in Versailles. Those went pretty well. We did a whole lot of contacting, It seems thats all we do on exchanges with them, but we saw a lot of success. 

Wednesday we were able to surprise Elder Pande for his birthday in Paris. We got him to believe that there was a stranded missionary in a train station in Paris and he needed to go save him. So he got to the station and we were waiting for home with gifts and stuff. It was super fun to see him again. 

Thursday is when things started to get interesting. We were on exchanges with Elder Bytheway and Asato. At about 11 at night i woke up with a massive pain in my right side. I thought it was just food poisoning from the fast food we ate but my body didn't throw up anything. So for two hours i was just in intensive pain. It hurt especially bad when I put pressure on it. The little relief i had was standing in a hot shower. At about 1 in the morning I woke Mansfield up and he stayed awake with me until 6 am when the pain finally was bearable. We were worried for a long time that it was going to be appendicitis, but Manny kept my mind off things with a lot of card games. Friday the pain was still there but it was not as bad as the day before so I just slept all day. As of now we dont really know what it is or what it was. It still hurts a little bit when I put pressure on it. The joke around the zone is that Hein is passing a kidney stone. Haha. I guess we will see. 

Today we got to play handball with some french members. Terrible sport. Honestly so easy. France always wins the World Cup of Handball but if America put together a team of Lebron, Gronk, JJ Watt, Kershaw, and Brady we would win every tournament there is.  Ha Ha!


Primary student.

Primary student.
Have a great week. God Bless

Elder Hein

No comments:

Post a Comment