Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Week!

Another wonderful week in the mission field has passed! 

As far as the terrorist stuff goes, Brussels is becoming more normal. This past week
I saw a lot less military men out and about. I don't know if I should be worried or pleased...ha. 


Wednesday I went to Waterloo to see a
doctor with Elder Palfreyman and the Norby's. The Belgian government might need us to provide health papers from a Belgian Doctor, and since we are the "Guinea Pigs" of this whole legality issue, we went
just to be safe. We are gathering all the papers possible that the government might need so when we turn them in they can decide which
ones are necessary.


Elder Madsen taught Gaspare this week while I was in Waterloo. He said it went very well. Elder Madsen and I are trying to be patient with
him and his readiness to get baptized. He is at the finish line. He just can't make that last step of commitment. On Friday night we had our monthly PPP activity with the young adults. It was really fun.

Saturday we set up all day for the Ward Christmas Party and it turned
out to be a wonderful success. Gaspare showed up and really enjoyed
it. I was able to participate in a little play as the Angel who talked
to the shepherds. I will be expecting an Oscar for my performance.
God bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Elder Hein




No comments:

Post a Comment