Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Bonjour (for the last time)!

Bonjour (for the last time)! 

Honestly this past week was a blur. It was a lot of goodbyes, packing, and contacting. Probably the coolest part of the week was when the last door I ever knocked on became the only person to ever let me in during two years. It was Friday afternoon, we were busting out the last door to door stuff of my mission, and the last door we knocked on let us in. Her name is Irene. She was really interested in our message and what we do as missionaries. It's unfortunate that I will never be able to teach her again, but what a blessing it was to have the last door be the first success. Knocking through the nos to get to the yes. Haha. 

It was hard saying goodbye to he members in Colmar. They held a giant Italian meal for me on the last day in Colmar. That branch was probably the closest I have been to any other unit before. It was a family. 

Well today was spent in Strasbourg with the district doing a Segway tour of the city followed by a planetarium and observatory visit, and finished off with a fancy french meal. The best pday of my mission. Haha. It was super fun. 

Well I guess this it. Two years are gone and I've grown a whole ton. I will be forever grateful for the experiences I had and the people I met. God loves us all. He has a plan for us. Trust Him, be patient and things will be alright. 

I know Jesus is our Savior. I love Him. 

Thank you for your love, support, and letters. I will see y'all soon! 

Have a good week. God Bless

Elder Hein

Last P-Day Segway Tour

Elder Nagloo at the first of our missions

Elder Nagloo at the end of our missions

No comments:

Post a Comment