Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Ratatouille

This is what we have on the menu for the next week!

























Bonjour! Well a year from now I will be home! (President has us marked to make it home so we can attend fall semester of school).  I hit my year-to-go mark this past Wednesday and I honestly can't believe how quick time passes. We celebrated with a pastry and I am ready to hit this next year in full stride. There is actually a pastry shop down the road from us that is selling one dollar pastries all August long. Honestly, the best deal France has ever offered since the Louisiana Purchase.  Haha.  Elder Silva and I have definitely been capitalizing on it.

Tuesday was spent helping one of the few families in our ward move
houses. It is an old couple, the husband is blind, and the wife
couldn't move by herself so we lent our young agile bodies to the
moving crew. It wasn't that bad, we only had to move their stuff
across the street because they only moved to the house in front of
their old one. We actually found a huge stash of retro ties that they
let us keep so it's safe to say I will be looking real good for zone
conference on Wednesday.

Other than that the work keeps moving forward. Emmanuel was in Reims
all week so we couldn't see him. Rene is still in the rehab clinic, we
brought them some crêpes this week. We made ratatouille for district
meeting this past week and realized how quick and convenient it is. So
we decided for this upcoming week we will eat it for every meal. We
will make a hug pot tonight and eat it with couscous for every meal. I
don't know if we have just reached the brink of an incredible
discovery, or if we are just lazy, but no matter what happens I will
be eating a lot of tomatoes and zucchinis within the next 7 days. I
hope everyone has a wonderful week. If I am not mistaken football
starts soon, so God Bless and Go Cowboys.

Elder Hein

No comments:

Post a Comment